Hill People Gear Tarahumara Backpack.
From Specialist Backpack and Kit Carriage maker, Hill People Gear, the Tarahumara is a simple, but very well designed lightweight, flexible backpack (Day Pack). Made in the USA!
The Tarahumara pack is named after a tribe of natives in northern Mexico, famous for their running prowess. It is a simple stripped down pack designed to carry 2 quarts of water and just enough gear for a light day in the field. However, with its very capable shoulder harness and horizontal compression straps, you've got some overflow capacity if you need it.
- 500d Construction
- two generous wand pockets (one on each side) are big enough for USGI pattern 1qt bottles. .
- hang tab for a water bladder on the inside. if you are using a water bladder, the hose routes out the top of the zipper underneath the zipper hood.
- quilted padding on the body side with an exposed flat slot pocket.
- comfortable contoured shoulder harness
- can be used as a back pocket on our larger packs
- parachute and cordlock compression / lashing system on bottom
- dual horizontal compression straps allow you to carry larger items (like snowshoes for example) strapped vertically on the pack.
- MADE IN THE USA
- Approx 17in x 9in x6in (narrows at top)
- colour Ranger or Foliage green